|Fakulta:||Lékařská fakulta v Plzni|
|Osoba:||Ing. Lucie Mičolová|
|Katedra:||Urologická klinika (14-420)|
|Lístek vytvořen:||30.09.2020 10:25|
|Poslední změna:||21.09.2021 13:35|
|Important information Urology - credit, exam 2021_2022|
UROLOGY course information for students - academic year 2021/2022
· It is not possible to change the group during the semester
· 1 absence per semester is allowed
Course Completion Requirements:
- Attend the seminars and obtain tutor written signature. Tutors confirm student attendance by signing the attendance sheets at the end of each seminar. It is each students´ responsibility to get his/her attendance confirmed at the end of each lesson. Unconfirmed attendance will be considered as „absence“ as it cannot be confirmed and verified retrospectively.
-Perform at least 2 practical requirements during the academic year (for example: blood drawing, wound dressing changing, suture extraction, urinary catheter placement) – this has to be signed and stamped by the supervising doctor / tutor
- Winter semester credits will be approved digitally/electronically (SIS) at the end of the last practical seminar. All requirements have to be fulfilled before credit acquisition takes place.
- Summer semester credits will be approved digitally/electronically (SIS) at the end of the last practical seminar. All requirements have to be fulfilled before credit acquisition takes place.
- Exam registration is binding for both parties (in line with the Rules for the organization of studies at Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen); no proper apology before the exam means no classification, exam date expiry
- Taking other examinations or individual student activities are not reasonable excuses for seminar or urology exam absence.
Practical seminar organisation:
· Students have to change in the medic´s cloakroom (basement, building no. 22, on the right, entrance door keys can be picked up at the Urology Department secretariat). The cloakroom is equipped with lockers.
The students have to be equipped with:
coat, slippers, student identification card and FFP2 mask without valve
Students cannot participate in the practical course without the necessary equipment.
· Students attend the courses in person.
· Distant (on-line) education will take place If the epidemiologic situation requires it. In that case, the education will be transferred online via the communication tool MS TEAMS. MS TEAMS manual can be found at the University website or Study department.
· Only one absence per semester is allowed. When a student is absent more that once, she/he needs to contact the secretary by e-mail before each semesters´ end.
· Absences due to epidemiologic reasons will be sorted out individually (Students will complete tasks assigned by the teacher.) The reason must be substantiated.
· Students missing at the last practical seminar have to contact the secretary within one week.
Pilsen, 9th of September 2021