The selection of subjects according to the Classification ranges over all faculties.
First, you need to choose a classification from the table above by clicking on its code or its icon
Now two tables may be displayed:
- classification - a finer classification of subjects
- is displayed always
- clicking on the icon or on the classification code displays a table of the corresponding subjects
- table of subjects corresponding to the basic classification - subjects with the chosen classification that are not classified as subjects of a subclass
Meaning of the columns:
- - clicking on this icon displays Details of the subject
- Code - a code of the subject - clicking on the code displays Details of the subject
- Title - a title of the subject - clicking on the title displays Details of the subject
- Term - in which term the subject is taught
- Term, examination - number of hours per week of lectures and practicals + way of examination
- Department - the department guaranteeing the subject - clicking on the department's name displays a list of all subjects of the Department
The subjects printed in gray are not taught in the chosen academic year!
The table can be sorted by the code, by term or by the title of the subject using the icons